Construction of Concrete Water Storage Tank

Elwood P. Dowd: Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

RicodJour

BTDT

it's much easier & much less stress to be pleasant........smart is a LOT of work. :)

cheers Bob

Reply to
Bobk207