Concrete slab question

Well Mr. R. You seem to be very intelligent when it comes to engineering. I never use 4 in slabs myself the thread started out with the use of 4 inch slab. It is used very commonly with residential construction. I commonly use 5 to

6 inch slab on grade and at least 6 inch for composite sections. And, it is the geotech engineer to inform us on the correct soil preperation prior to pouring a slab on grade. If you remember I suggestion control joints in the 4 inch slab at the beginning. With this in mind why do you consider yourself the moderator of the alt.architecture news group for the fun of it?

Chuck... ____________________________________________________________ Charles I. Dinsmore, PE SE RA, M.ASCE ~ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Chuck

The election was fairly and squarely run. It was a secret election with secret ballots. Everyone got to vote except Don. You see, he's the one we're trying to moderate! ;)

RicodJour

Why's everybody always pikkin on me? :-)

Reply to
Don

Who's always writing on the wall Who's always goofing in the hall Who's always throwing spit balls Guess who (who, me) yeah, you

Reply to
PeterD