closing a very deep and large pool

Hi,

I am thiking of buying a house that has a 15 ft deep pool and would like to close it. I am in Northern California and don't see the need for such a deep and very large pool.

Does anyone know approximately how much this would cost or of any problems associated with closing a pool. I would most likely put grass over it.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kalpana

Reply to
kalpanaali

that kind of pool is for someone that likes to dive from a divingboard

it actualy probably cost a lot of money to build

if you were in socal i would smack the crap out of you if you got rid of it because you know firemen use them to put out fires or you could install a roof mounted sprinkler system

I know you need a permit to put in a pool I really doubt you need one to remove a pool but this is california I would call a pool company ask them if you should cut holes in the bottom which you probably should and then you will need to hire a contractor to back fill it and knock a couple feet of the all down around the edge

its going to cost you a little bit of money to do this I would expect 10k easy probably more from the pool size i am imagining with a 15 foot depth

Reply to
<moo