How can I make the "Documents " list or screen in Win 7 look like the one in Win XP

How can I make the "Documents " list or screen in Win 7 look like the one in Win XP? Win 7 is a piece of jumbled up crap and I want my XP back, but the tech jerks wouldn't sell me this laptop with XP, even if I'd pay extra for it. Change just for the sake of change................Yish!
Thanks Guys
Reply to
steve

Site Timeline Threads

  • Maximum number of 90 degree bends in drain? 1 (one). A 90-degree "Elbow" is only...
  • last updated in

    Computers

  • Maximum number of 90 degree bends in drain? 1 (one). A 90-degree "Elbow" is only...
  • last posted in

    Computers