Unfinished hardwood floor

Your welcome, this was a helpful thread for me, too. We're thinking about tung oil for our aging hardwood, too.

-Holly

Reply to
I & H Prees

Hi Mrs. Bonk

Everyone missed their chance a couple of years ago!

I'm remarried again, to the most wonderful gal, a cute little southern belle whom I met on-line.

Plucked her right out of the Okra patch and drug her to the big city. Then, I guess, turn about is fair play, she hauled me back out to the stix, where you have to check your gas guage before going anywhere.

We now live at the foot of the Smoky Mountains. Beautiful Country!

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Mrs. Bonk, would you please wake up and smell the whiskey? His neighbors in Knoxville may know him as good old Gary, but in professional circles, he's known as Phisherman, Phisher of Women.

Moonshiners get blamed because the Smoky Mountains are so smokey and the trees are dying. It's not our fault. It's chlorine gas.

Think about this. The last time we heard from Cindi, she was telling Phish she was going to mix up a batch of bleach and vinegar as he recommended.

Reply to
Homer Brewer

I am so pleased for you dear Gary I hope Cindi and Dawn aren't too disappointed. Have you thought of writing for Mills and Boon?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

You've been drinking again Homer!

so we have more than one Gigolo Gary? How nice for me!

Oh No!

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

snipped-for-privacy@cutey.com (Mrs Bonk) verbositized:

Nope, just sitting here on the front porch with Eb & Zeek watching the grass grow. And we DID get Master Card to help simplify our hectic lives!

Trouble is, most of the local stores here only take pigs or chickens for services rendered or products purchased.;)

The local grocer tallies up your order on the outside of a brown paper bag, then jots it down on a little pad, one for each customer, which he keeps in a rack by the checkout counter.;)

Since it's winter, if you bring in a log or two and drop them down in the rack by the pot belly stove, he adds a credit to your little pad for them. Unless of course you wake up his dog while doing so, then his wife chases you out of the store with her broom.;)

I may have exaggerated just a tad, but not by much, hi hi.....

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Homer Brewer) verbositized:

Is it MY fault that I wore out 3 of em and am working on number 4?

And that was a mixture of Bleach and Ammonia intended for Bar Be Que Boob's!

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Are you the one who taught Cindi to call me that? When she came begging me for a job, I told her she'd have to clean up her act. She's a lot more refined than she used to be.

Speaking of refined, we use the finest grade flax oil in our award-winning chef's salad. In the event of an oil spill, we throw down sawdust, which is subsequently spread in the dining room, then swept up. This maintains a beautiful oil finish and keeps the floor clean enough to eat from.

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

W H A T??? I don't believe this Pestering Gary indeed !!!!

Reply to
Dawn