Re: Removing tobacco smoke from suede jacket?

Try Febreze.........it has worked for us with smoke in other fabrics.

Denise at Bellybutt> I've inherited a suede jacket with faux fur lining (not an antique,

I'd guess about three years old) from a chain smoker, and I cannot wear it > until I get the smell completely out. I took it to a dry cleaner who > wanted to charge me $45 for the cleaning, but couldn't be sure he'd get > rid of the odor. Does anyone have any good tips?

-- The Homestead Store and More........ For a little bit of Alaska and a lot of the Northwest, drop by for a visit!

Homestead Store and More