Nylon Scrub Brushes?

I would appear my local Home Despot isn't carrying plastic-handled, nylon bristle scrub brushes anymore (as if I wasn't keeping their GDF stock rotating through quickly enough!)

I'm looking for a source, online or B&M, for cheap (US

Reply to
The Ranger

Try a place like Dollar General or Family Dollar, if you have those in your neck o' the woods. One online option is

Their brushes cost a bit more than 1.99, but they last a really long time. My mother used to swear by them.

Nan

Reply to
Nan