I'm in need of a good steam mop - any recs, please?

I want one for a ceramic tile kitchen floor. Price no object. Don't need bells and whistles. Just want it to supply adequate steam and not leave a lake. Thanks.

Reply to
val189

There's nobody home dear. I don't know where they could have all gone. Sorry I can't help you, I am still using my mop and bucket at work and it's hands and knees at home. Turn the light off when you go :-)

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I have a five year old Shark steam cleaner. It is not the kind you want - it's the tank with attachments. However, it does a really good job of cleaning. I bought a new Shark mop and brought it home to use because it was more convenient. It was light weight and flimsy. Had to fill the water tank twice... I have an eat-in kitchen and the floor is pretty large space. I returned it to the store. If you find one that does a good job (I have white ceramic tile) on tile and grout please post again and let us know.

Reply to
Dottie