How do I wash a rope mop?

On 01 Sep 2004 16:57:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) scribbled:

I put my mophead inside a pillow case with a zipper.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

I know I could throw it in the wash machine, but I can't how it would come out NOT BEING TANGLED? Any suggestions?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

I wouln't worry about it. People have put them in the washer for years.

Reply to
Vox Humana

I always use them, rinse them, put them somewhere to dry, until eventually they fall apart and then I buy new. I've never given a thought to washing them. oops.

Reply to
Dawn

As someone said, just toss it into the washing machine. I did, not it's one big tangled mess!

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

hello everyone, Mike D., here, sorry about the rope mop, got to that quest. to late. Maybe when it dries, it'll untangle, next time simply soak in a bucket of detergent.

Reply to
Michael C De Vito

Before I learned about webfoot mop heads--many years ago--I tied the tail end of mop heads with a string--very securely. And just snipped the string, after drying.

Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

Reply to
Michael A. Ball

Hello All, where Do dogs go when they die that you'd like to be with them? Mike D

Reply to
Michael C De Vito

Frankly, I don't know where they go, and it doesn't matter to me. Some people say "All Dogs Go To Heaven"; that would be fine with me. If they go to hell, I'd still like to be with them. I get cold far too easily; so, that might work out well.

When I worked for the animal shelter, I took thousands of dead dogs to the landfill. When the medical school is done with my carcass, I'd like to thrown into the landfill, too--so I can be near those dogs.

Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

Reply to
Michael A. Ball

Hello Guardian, just a point, Bible says man & beast have same eventualality. Mike D

Reply to
Michael C De Vito