Grease pencil?

I have a cardboard with a matte finish that someone has written on in what I believe must have been grease pencil

This box is to a set of vintage shorthand 45s. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can get this grease pencil off the box.

I looked on the internet to no avail.

Thanks so much for any advice----

Donna

Reply to
Donna in Texas

Hi, I did a google search & came up with using a micro-fiber cloth [it was a scrap-booking site] Even if it doesn`t work, it shouldn`t hurt your box either HTH Sandy

Reply to
MamaSan49