formula milk out of leather?

Hi,

I would like to know what the best way to get rid of formula milk stains from a leather recliner. My two month old baby decided to crown his feeding time off by spitting up formula milk all over our leather recliner (and my wife!). We tried soap and water with no avail and I am reluctant to use anything stronger for fear of ruining the leather.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Vijay

Reply to
4england