WALL DESIGN and vapor barrier

We are designing a commercial building in northern California, 100 miles Northwest of San Francisco. The general contractor (from Wisconsin), who is our client in this case wants to use an EIFS system on the exterior. We have alot of information that the builders in CA do not want to touch EIFS and we are thus recommending using portland cement stucco. This is where the questions come: We are looking to design the wall with approximately 7/8" two coat stucco system on metal lath, over 30 # building paper, on 5/8" Dens Glas on 6 inch steel studs, with 6 inch fiberglass batt insulation and

5/8 inch Type X gysum wall board with permeable latex paint. I have been to Buildingscience.com but find that there is not a black and white answer to the wall design. Has anyone done any buildings in this Mixed Climate region or in a Hot Dry Climate? I welcome any thoughts of details you have done on your projects. Thank you.
Reply to
Vlab20

Oh...it's just you...again.

Reply to