Virtual Reality (Second Life ) and Architecture Practice

If you want to learn more about using the virtual world as Second Life in an architectural practice, I'll be giving a presentation on Autodesk Island in Second Life on Tuesday, May 29 at 10AM Pacific. You'll need to install Second Life

and click 'Map' and find Autodesk Island. You can learn more here:
Hope to see you there! I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions personaly as well. I'm Keystone Bouchard in-world, and look forward to meeting you there! =)

Best, Jon

Reply to
jbrouchoud

I actually was thinking if an "architectural eye" would be of any monetary use in a virtual world such as Second Life. I know people pay for things like clothing and such. Is the 3D modeling in Second Life any good for designing truly inspired stuff?

But I am curious how Second Life could help any architectural practice. I would think a better solution would be Google Earth combines with Sketchup. Unless of course your not even referring to 3D modeling.

Reply to
Edgar