Totally OT Q. re: finding s/o to engineer new type of Input Device

I'm asking here because there are a couple of computer savvy and/or engineering people, and I have no idea at all where else to even start.

I want to either have built, or find some kind of instructions on how to build, as in the Subject, a new type of input device.

It would be something that I think soem handicapped folks might also be able to use - I've been using Cirque Glide Pads for many years, but have been having more problems with the wrist and thumb =>:p so even the click- button on those is becoming dicy for me to use, therefore, I want to make a variation on the glide pad that eliminates the exceedingly-loathed-by-me "clicky buttons".

I have no idea where to start with this sort of thing, so any serious suggestions would be met with much appreciation :) .

OK, jokes also welcome.

"Keep America beautiful! Contain snots in handkercheif. Thank you!"

- K.

Reply to
Kris Krieger