Rue De Meaux Paris - help needed

Hi guys, I am working on a university project on Renzo Piano's Rue De Meaux in Paris and I need few pictures of one of the inner facades of the building. As it normally happens...I can't find it in any of the articles I have come across (i.e. all the published ones...). I wonder if anyone happens to have a picture of the place from a visit in loco or if some gentle soul living in Paris is willing to help me...I need the Ssouth West inner facade to be precise. The work was assigned "randomly" and I was the lucky one...

After my exam I will put online all the work done, so others can benefit from this research.

Thanks if you can help me and even if you can't :) LD

Reply to
tin.news.it

http://194.185.232.3/works/027/drawings.asphttp://194.185.232.3/works/027/drawings/32e.gifSource et site officiel, agence Renzo Piano

"tin.news.it" a écrit dans le message news: EQGhe.899899$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.tin.it...