Kenmore microwave makes a terrible odor when cooking

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances 

3 year old Kenmore microwave when reheating or cooking gives off a terrible odor like burning hair. Microwave inside is very clean so that isn't the issue.
Are we losing the motherboard?

Know the answer or have a comment? Post it here!

blog comments powered by Disqus

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.