How can I bring up well water from 200 feet in a 3/8 tube for my swamp cooler.

Mike Bain's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Mike Bain in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning

I want to supply my swamp cooler with continious cold water from my well. It only needs a 1/4 or 3/8 inch tubing. I don't know what small type of low pressure pump would work for this purpose that would bring the water from 200 feet.

blog comments powered by Disqus