concrete slab

I would like to make a slab for a 16 x 48 round ultra frame pool (holds 5061 gallons of water) and a 400 galon outdoor hot tub. I will be building a deck around them to bring to the level of the house so I can walk out back door on to deck and the pool is built into deck the hottub same way. How thick should the slab be .

Reply to
Anonymous