Yet another wiring - subpanel Q

PS use a fixed width font, like courier 10

Reply to
Greg

It does, NEC 310-16 through 310-19

Reply to
Doug Winterburn
310.16 is the one you use for virtually all building wiring. The 75c column can only be used if the wire is 75c rated and the terminals are also 75c rated. The 90c column is only used for derating purposes. Romex must be used with the 60c column and there is a footnote that limits "small" sizes of any conductor type. That is #14 (15a) #12 (20a) and #10 (30a) unless otherwise permitted.
Reply to
Greg

Also, change to fixed width font (Courier New is good).

Reply to
Bob Davis

"Swingman" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Thats exactly the piece of info I was missing.. And you're right the ground bar was like $4.50 for a 20 slot bar. I'll get it set up this weekend.

Thanks

Reply to
Secret Squirrel

You're most welcome. Don't forget that the green/bare ground wire from your feed from the main panel needs to be attached to the new ground bus bar.

Reply to
Swingman