WTB - Ryobi BT3100 or Craftsman 22811 (Camada)

Wanted To Buy - In the Toronto-GTA area of Ontario, a Ryobi BT3100 with the accessory kit OR the clone Craftsman version (US model 22811) with the accessories. (I'll consider a BT3000 if it is in good shape.) I realise that owners of this particular table saw system rarely part with them but it doesn't hurt to ask. Eric. email snipped-for-privacy@canada.com (remove the 666 to reply)
The BT3100 is on sale at HD this week for 130 after rebate and using a 10% lowes coupon. http://slickdeals.net/#p6782 Sorry no accessory kit on sale.
greg

Thanks for the info, Greg. However, Home Depot Canada doesn't have them on sale or on clearance at this time. And we don't have Loews stores in Canada yet. :(

You won't be able to get the Lowe's coupon unless an American friend gets it for you, but the Home Depot in Niagara Falls NY is only 2 hours from central GTA.
I'd call ahead before making the drive, but there are another 8 stores in the immediate Buffalo area.
Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I appreciate your feedback on this. I'll consider my options, but somehow driving 4 hours (return), the Canadian dollar exchange rate (piss-poor at 86.2 US) and potential Canada Customs hassles tend to make me want to acquire a saw locally. (a lovingly-used saw is often much better than out-of-the-box, and I know that most Ryobi fans are not content with factory-stock, usually modifying and adding-on to achieve a finely-tuned and more verstile system).
snipped-for-privacy@great-white-north.com says...

refirbished BT3000's for $199
http://www.cumminstools.com/browse.cfm/4,523.htm