WTB - Jet Supersaw parts

I just bought a used Jet Supersaw that's in pretty good shape, but the guy I bought it from bought it at auction and it's missing some parts. Before I lay down money at WMH Group (Jet's) website for overpriced parts (etoolclub.com), I thought I'd make a plea to see if anyone has any of the following they'd like to sell. My saw is model

708777K, but I think the parts I'm looking for are generic to the Supersaw. So what I need are:

  1. The miter gauge/fence assembly for the sliding table (not the regular miter gauge)

  1. The right side extension wing
  2. The fence

I'm watching eBay and keeping my eyes open in local ads, but at some point I'll have to bite the bullet and call WMH to get the parts, but I'd rather buy them used and pay less and help someone get rid of something maybe they're not using. Amazon has good prices (like currently around $220 for the whole sliding table assembly), but they don't have the parts I'm looking for. Anyway, if anyone out there has something, please let me know.

thanks,

danbo

Reply to
danbo

Alright, got the fence on eBay. Anyone know anyone who's "parting out" a jet supersaw and might have the other pieces, mostly the right extension wing - who knows, maybe someone got 2 in their box :-) Thought it was worth a shot.

thanks,

- danbo

Reply to
danbo