WSJ ad for woodworking business for sale

I saw a "business for sale" ad in the Wall St Journal today for a woodworking business... a URL was listed in the ad of http://www.bunkbedsbybud.com/ The asking price was $130,000 or $139,000 or something like that.
I'm posting this as a courtesy in case someone here might be interested... I've got no stake in it.
John