Wreck T- shirts - Suggestion

Fugit Irreparabile Tempus Time Flies Irretrievable
--
Mark Hopkins
http://www.atlantasolar.com

.... but flying wood can usually be pried loose from the garage door.
How about one of these? <grin>
Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit! God, look at the time! SWMBO will kill me!
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

pixelated:

<snort> Good 'un, Ron.
--
Where ARE those Weapons of Mass Destruction, Mr. President?
----
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

I've got a ball cap that I had made years ago that reads "I'm stupid's partner". Got quite a few laughs out of it.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
After reading a few more 'entries' on this NG, I thought of another appropriate one,
"Do Not Feed The Trolls"
Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

Let me ask a dumb question. I hope I'm not out of line here, as I am a newbie. Why would anyone want a T-shirt with a wreck on it? What does that have to do with woodworking??? Thanks for your reply, I'm curious.

Watch closely now.
The name of this news group is
rec.woodworking
Catch it??
REC dot woodworking
rec is short for recreation. Which is a catagory for newsgroups on usenet.
But the folks who hang around here are an unruly, irreverant bunch.
They refer to this group as the Wreck, an alterative spelling-meaning to rec.
I think it also refers to what some folks shops look like.
This due to the presence of antique machinery and an aversion to cleaning.
HTH

Thanks for the explanation.. I guess it's pretty obvious once you know the answer.