Workmate Opinions

Page 2 of 2

Ya know, Lar, when I get my teevee show, you're going to be my set-up man. It's a funny thing about that thing. The steel parts were long ago sent to the scrapyard. But just a little while ago, SWIATABOC hit an estate sale. While she was there I got an urgent phone call from her, "Hon, there are tools... you'd better come have a look."
40 minutes and some lame excuse later... mumbling about having to fix a leak in the garage or something, I was peering into a darkened garage full of some decent stuff. The thing that caught my eye and followed me home was this:
http://www.klownhammer.org/workmutt
In the parlance of rec.normdom, we call this a drive-by. ;o)
O'Deen
Odeen wrote:

Ah, the GOOD one. I picked up the same one - also bird dogged for me by SWMBO - at a local store (sort of a mini- Kmart which was eventually killed off by same).
Solid device and like that old Timex watch: Takes a licking and keeps on clicking.
Can't recall if they were clearing them out or had a special sale. Don't think I paid much over $30 for mine.
Were you able to beat down the $25 price tag on that "drive by" find?