Work bench side clamps

I suppose this project itself should be in metalworking, but I made these for my woodworking table. Gives me access to one surface of a board without a clamp getting in the way: 'DIY: Make Your Own Side Clamps for Your Work Bench' (http://casimiro.hubpages.com/_DIYBanter/hub/DIY-Work-Bench-Clamps )
- Casey
--
CostaRicaEnvy

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:55:13 PM UTC-6, CostaRicaEnvy wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/US/Wood/page.aspx?p=31129&cat=1,43838,43847&ap=1