Woodworking skill saves a resort guest's, er, life?

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?tT2
--

FF

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to numb nutz.
On 24 Sep 2006 20:15:25 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

Good one Fred!
I had something like that happen to a neighbor at a campground..... We were having breakfast at a picnic table that had a double plank seat, with a slight gap between the planks... My wife and I got up to get our food and the guy yelled something like "SIT DOWN, QUICK!"... I guess that when we all sat, the boards parted a bit and when the 2 of us got up, they came back together.... with a chunk of his butt cheek in the gap...
Since we didn't know WHY he wanted us to sit down and he wasn't exactly calm about it, he was stuck for a bit until we figured out his problem..
That was about 5 years ago and he's still the "butt" of neighborhood jokes.. *g*
Mac