Woodworking plans and auction

Hello All,
I have a website that lists a number of free woodworking plans. I've also started a woodworking auction. I thought it might be nice for folks to sell / buy equipment without having to pay eBay. It's completely free. Although you probably won't get as much exposure as eBay, I thought I'd test the waters a bit.
Thanks, Evan www.drillbitsplus.com Auction site: www.drillbitsplus.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl