Woodworking does start with a Dubya.....

Page 1 of 2
Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was wrong.
Lessee... you ask about wishing well plans and ten minutes later you get snotty.
There are many wishing well plans available.... most require a careful reading of the crowbar FAQ (unfortunately, I have lost the bookmark but it is an interesting read) since they are not free..
Googling "wishing well plan" returned about 752,000 hits - it might take me a while to collate them and prioritize their chances of meeting your criteria but cive me a while and I'll get right on it.....
Jim Warman whose tongue is firmly planted in his cheek snipped-for-privacy@telusplanet.net

Wishing Well - Dubya - WoodWorking ??? What's With W's?
"AMA" wrote in message

Yep.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

Stop whining and ignore or kill-file the posts you don't want to see.

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the OP.

Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to follow when replied to OP

So? Are we playing follow the leader?

with
?> > Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to

? I simply replied directly to the OPs statement with my own observation. For me if I didn't like what the OP had to say I would have ignored it as Mr Balderstone suggested, as opposed to having to call the OP snotty or a whiner as some did

"Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with"
Glad to see that you wouldn't stoop to name calling or insults.
You might also like to thank your high school English teacher for the effort, if not the results.
"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

The economy would be wrecked (OBWW) if, for lack of results, you could get a refund on the cost of education.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

was
the
him
observation.
as
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Always good to hear from the Booboisie.
Regards, Tom.

Even when they can think of nothing to say.
Joey wrote:

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
UA100

When everything that needs to be known is known, everything that needs to be said is said - and there's a few terabytes of Google storage as an archive, what's left?
You wanna talk about the Titebond conspiracy? The World Domination plan of Mssrs. Black and Decker? Runout tolerances on Harbor Freight BenchTop drill presses?
Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?
patrick conroy wrote:

Oh man, burned coffee beans. Tully's is SOOO much better. 'Specially their Jamocha shakes.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work