woodworking comic

http://www.gocomics.com/forbetterorforworse/
Good one. IMHO 'For Better or Worse' is one of the best comics in the paper. It looks at life as it is and adds a laugh. :Lynn Johnson has had the nerve and talent to deal with some very serious life-problems, including death, and add a bit of sensitive humor.
RonB

It is a great comic, one of my favorites. I recall reading some time ago that it's actually modeled on the author's own family (faithful readers will have noticed that the characters have grown and aged over the years) and many of the situations are taken from real life.

To reply by e-mail, use jcarlson631 at yahoo dot com
John

Remember Farley?
writes:

His food and/or water dish(es) are still on the upper shelf of the closet. At least, I don't recall seeing them since then, and I've not missed too many strips.
-- Mark