http://imgur.com/gallery/T5vGhTy

Tis' perfect
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I need that for my shop.
--
GW Ross

Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks
Well Ed, I wasn't ready for that one!
I literally spewed a little tea out I was laughing so damn hard.
Perfect!
Robert

I bet most of us qualify to hang that in the shop.

Not me... I've suddenly decided to make "roughing cuts" for other projects and start with another piece of material for this one, but NEVER cut anything too short! :-)
Puckdropper
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 10:24:33 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That reminds me of my most recent tattoo:
http://thatsideoftheinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nailed-it1.jpg
On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 11:10:16 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Cute hands! ;-)
On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 10:24:35 -0400

is this a joke toward calligraphers
a rare genre for sure
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 1:32:57 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

It's been a joke for a long time, but not towards any specific group of people or job category.
It's merely a woodworker's version of the "Plan Ahead" signs from years gone by. Do an image search of Plan Ahead and you'll see what I mean.

Not that rare. My preference is chancery cursive.
nb

Better than chancery cursing - - -