Woods of Net

I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An informative website is this one.
<http://www.architecturenewsplus.com/projects/1858
Hey Leon, when are you going to build one? ;)
Enjoy
On 12/2/2013 11:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Some kid's always got a bigger box of crayons too! ; )
Bill
On 12/2/2013 10:21 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I'll need that new Festool crane to lift the pieces. LOL