Woods of Net

I saw this today. An amazing wood - artistic - structure - playground created in Japan. It used traditional wood joints, no metal. I know that Bill mentioned Lincoln Logs. This takes Lincoln Logs to a whole new level! There is a lot of info on this structure on the net. An informative website is this one.

Hey Leon, when are you going to build one? ;)

Enjoy

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Some kid's always got a bigger box of crayons too! ; )

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I'll need that new Festool crane to lift the pieces. LOL

Reply to
Leon