wooden table

Especially for someone who needs a psychiatrist, PCP is not the answer.

I talked to my PCP once... then the lights went out and the evil clowns

showed up... i coulda taken them but the couch took their side and attacked me. And to think the table just stood there and watched. As did the lamps. Dont worry, i sawed that muthafucka in half when i got up from the brutal beating i got from the evil clowns and the couch. And bashed the lamps heads in. Drugs are not the answer, especially pcp. As you can see I need psychiatric help and help for drug addiction too. I need someone to come and take me to a looney bin and drug treatment facility. If no one does I don't know what I'll do, I might kill another table with my chain saw and this time I'll kill the chairs too. Call me so you can take me somewhere and get me some help. 828.699.3093

Reply to
bill45011