Woodbender

I just made a bender for steamed wood of simple, inexpensive parts and it worked very well. I didn't put in any text but it's pretty self-explanatory. But if you would like to have anything explained, feel free to email me. If you'd like to see it, go to:

BUB 209

I am looking for supplier for Santa Maria decking lumber (marketed under that name by Windsor Plywood in western Canada). I am looking for a supplier in southern Ontario and cannot find a reference for it here (or elsewhere for that matter). Does anyone know other dealers? Is there another name that this is marketed by elsewhere?

Thanks,

Russell

Reply to
Russell Mathew

Russell Mathew wrote in news:c9DQc.43532$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Here's as close as I can get:

Plywood and Lumber Sales

ROYALTON, VT

5319 Route 14 Royalton, VT  05068

Check their species chart for info.

I use their Bay Area locations frequently (I was in today, picking up a few sticks of maple.)

They carry Santa Maria in their Earthsource operation. I've built a few things from it. It has some similarity to mahogany (doesn't everything imported?)

No affiliation, etc. Just very good suppliers.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch