Wood Workers Journal Hot Tools Plans

If anyone has the back issue plans posted at
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/freeplan.html
and could upload them it would be appreciated. I missed the earlier postings.
3 times now and no response. Try WW Journal direct.

Sometimes you can get things off archive.org like that. (However, they probably have a robots.txt file asking archive.org not to archive it. Don't know until you try.)
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote:

Good tip. There was only one back issue on archive.org for this when I checked it. It's for an eastern shore chest:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20070909203523/http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/resource/hottools/pdf/WJ010_E_ShoreChest.pdf
--
Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by