Wood Model Aircrafts

I bought wood model aircrafts from this website http://tinyurl.com/26cbh9 last year and was amazed by the result. Now I'm planning to purchase more, but I need your suggestions. If you know any other websites like the above mentioned, please let me know. I wanna compare the prices as well as the quality.