WOOD Mag article on jointing bowed stock

For those like me who are still learning jointer technique, and how to solve certain problems, a good quick read w/ good illustrations:
http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/wood/story/data/edge_joint.xml

http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/story.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/wood/story/data/edge_joint.xml
Good GRIEF that's EXACTLY the article I NEEDED!!!! Because of my own screwupfoulupmessup in my unlearn-ed thinking, I simply "boughtwood" that was kiln dried from a dealer and then "rippedit". And lots of the pieces bowed a little. I will save this article and study it, jointing it all in a few months. Thanks!
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com