wood countertops

The house we purchased has solid oak countertops in fair condition. Some areas of the existing finish is begining to wear trin after 13 years of use. The existing finish is hard and quite resistant to water and scrubbing. Any recomendations as to what kind of finish to use. Thanks - Shel
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:46:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

    Special polyurethanes for bar tops exist. I have had good experience with them. I can't remember a brand name at the moment, but get a good one.
            Peter