White Cedar

"RKON" wrote in news:Zugcc.52290$mf.40903@okepread05:

Sometimes it's sold as juniper. Try looking for suppliers to boat builders, it's popular for canoes & things like that.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

I'm looking for a suppiler of white cedar in the Connecticut / Western Mass area. I tried woodfinder and area suppliers and could not locate anyone. I'm looking for rough stock so I can plane in myself for a custom made fence.

TIA Rich

Reply to
RKON

THANKS !! I did a google search and found a place close by. whitecedar.com ... DOHHH !!

Reply to
RKON