Which router fence

I've had a home built router fence for some years now that I am looking to replace. It has been fine, except that I find myself doing a lot more edge forming and jointing these days, and having to shim the outfeed table is a major pain. I would like a new fence where I can adjust the in and outfeed fences separately and without shims. Aside from Freud are there any options? Any opinions on them?
Thanks, Andrew
Andrew Crabtree wrote:

I've not seen the Freud but none of those specifically for router tables I have seen were worth anything--no way to keep them parallel for starters.
I use the fence from the Delta LD shaper w/ a modified mounting bracket. I have on occasion seen them on eBay for not much as there isn't a high demand for the smaller shapers.
Sorry I don't have any router-specific suggestions...
Andrew Crabtree wrote: Aside from Freud are there any

Incra. It has separate fences that can be offset an ungodly amount. You can find Incra at Woodpeckers which is www.woodpeck.com
I like my Incra tremendously. there are newer models than the one I have.
Dave

get permission for that one :(
Thanks, Andrew
I'll second the praises of Incra. Saved up the pennies for a long time and put the Wonder Fence in combination with a table saw fence. It is not cheap but is well worth the investment. At the very least join their e-mail club (its free). They put different things on sale each week only to those who belong. The package I purchased was discounted over 10% and had free shipping.
Daryl
Andrew Crabtree wrote:

Andrew Crabtree wrote:

Dave
Seems to me you could use a 2x4 with veneer (poster board, etc.) glued to one end, but I certainly understand the pleasure of spending money. The Veritas fence is supposed to be good and you can buy little jointing shims for it.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA794&cat=1,43053,43885
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA801&cat=1,43053,43885,42837&ap=1
Mark
This appears to be a VERY nice fence but pricey...
http://www.eagle-america.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp/334497
Andrew Crabtree wrote:

I have two home-built fences; one is solid and one is split. The split one is adjustable on the outfeed side, with two knobs that tighten it, with about 1/8 inch adjust. It works fine, and is easy to adjust. I use a straightedge to check on my alignment.
Steve

http://www.benchdog.com/profence.htm

Andrew Crabtree wrote:

Yes. JoinTech. In and outfeed fences each adjustable. For other work - replacable zero clearance inserts, positionalble in 0.001 in increments ... And you can do dovetails and box/finger joints AND sliding dovetails etc.. Have one and it works great.
www.jointech.com
charlie b
Another option:
http://www.patwarner.com/images/bdpwf.jpg