Which clear finish for Cypress Porch Ceiling?

I'm doing a Cypress ceiling on a Porch (390 sq. ft.) and I want to leave the cypress natural.
I'd like to avoid the initial yellowing associated with oil based products. I've been searching the net for water based alternatives. I've found a few, however I have no experience with any of the brands let alone the specific products.
Some candidates I've found are:
Varathane Water Based Diamond Spar Urethane
Zar Water Based Exterior Polyurethane
Defy UV clear epoxy resin
I'm open to any suggestions, especially if you have experience with a specific product.
Thanks in advance.
Ryan
The first two are superior brands and you can't go wrong. I'd say buy a quart of each and do some tests. I think either will perform just as well.
BW