Where was the name of that newsgroup? ...or Should I paint my tile?

I thought there was a NG that delt with home improvement and remodeling. Anyone know what it is? Or, I'm painting my kitchen and have ceramic tile around the sink and stove. Is it possible to paint? I have 2 days after Christmas to get my kitchen, family room, hallway, and 1 bathroom painted and put back together for a party on Sun Dec 28th. Don't really want to pull down the tile, but it doesn't go with the colors SWMBO has picked.
Thanks for any help
Nick
ALT.HOME.REPAIR
Nick wrote:

Epoxy paint... but it will look like sh%* if you do...

kitchen and

paint?
hallway,
Dec
go with

alt.home.repair is one.
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:47:29 -0600, Nick