Where did everyone go?

Has the rec died or did my ISP foul something up?
Highland Pairos wrote:

Posting slowed down after a lot of US ISPs dropped either all or parts of Usenet, then there is the US political BS that seems to be the bulk of the posts, it has definitely driven a few regs away, they may come back after the election.
--
Froz...

How about that Stephan Dion, eh? LOL
Robatoy wrote:

Blech, none of our choices are acceptable this time, good thing there is a member of the Flying Monkeys running in my riding. ;-)
Just kidding on the monkey.
--
Froz...

From here, I can see Michigan.. so I can be foreign minister.
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

If you apply the standard used by the originator of the statement from which your sarcasm derives, you could be the foreign minister to Montana.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Someone wake me up when the inmates have stopped squabbling about who's going to run the asylum next. (As if it's going to make any difference.) Ho-Hum Plus ca change......
<Yawn> It's noisy in here.
I'll be snoozing in a corner of routerforums under a pile of woodshavings. xxxxxxxxxxxx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:-)
hotmilkancookies, yes, thank you
--Yogi Borg, smarter than the average bor... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz