What would be a good moisture meter in the ~$50 range?

I have a bunch of cherry that has been drying on a rack outside here in NH for about a year. I want to start using some of it to build a kitchen island. It is all pretty much 4/4 rough. I see moisture metes from $13 (HF) up to more then $200. Pinless and Pin. What would anybody recommend. I want to start soon and I have Sears, Woodcraft, Ace nearby, but I can go online as well.
Thanks. Jim
On 11/7/2010 10:29 AM, jtpr wrote:

I have one. Not high tech but it's been dropped and bounced around for ten years and still works.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p2548&cat=1,43513
LdB
I have a Harbor Freight unit. I keep it in my toolbox.. It's pretty accurate. Compares well to my more expensive unit.
I was surprised but for $13 I figured I give it a try. I always remove the batteries after using it. Since I don't use it often and figure they will die in the unit if left in. These electronic switches always use juice to sense if power is turned on.