Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

Page 2 of 2

Whatever FOR? Gawd, I miss TV even less than I do alcohol and tobacco. Turn -off- the TV folks, and grab a good book today!
-- Live Simply. Speak Kindly. Care Deeply. Love Generously. -- anon
On 3/24/2012 8:18 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

LMAO! i'd just shoot myself if i didn't have a tv.
--
Steve Barker
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 09:00:03 -0500, Steve Barker

If that's the case, I feel really sorry for you, Steve. I still have a TV set, but I only show movies on it. No paid TV feed for 5+ years now, thank Crom.
-- "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
"Larry Jaques" wrote

Currently: "Fall of Giants"
Recently: Too Big to Fail Pillars of the Earth The Big Short Reckless Endangerment Suttree All the Pretty Horses No Country for Old Men
Max (what is a "TV"?)

Atta Boy!