Watco Teak Oil on outdoor furniture?!

I just bought a teak lounge chair. I have a bottle of Watco Teak Oil, and it clams to be suitable for outdoor furniture. Good choice, or is there something substantially better?

Reply to
toller

While I am not sure about Watco, I would go to a local marine supply store (West Marine, BoatUS) and get either Amazon Teak Oil or Daly's Sea Fin. The Daly's has a higher solids content so multiple coats will have a bit of a build. Both products have good UV protection.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Blazer

Yes, that should be fine. Watco is a good teak oil. But keep in mind that teak outdoors requires regular maintenance, too.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian