Vika scaffold at Costco

Some months back a local Costco had this scaffold/table on display as a new item to arrive soon, then they pulled the display and said there were none on order, today they had them for sale for $89.99 so I grabbed one. Interesting design, I suspect I'll use it more for extra space for assembly, glue-ups and so on than as a scaffold. Nice and sturdy, seems well made although snapping the braces for the legs into place offers opportunities for pinched fingers. I suppose the built-in yardstick and protractor are more gimmicks, but the power strip and tool/parts tray seem like good ideas. A shop purchase the wife thinks was a good idea, can't argue with that.
http://www.vikausa.com/

How do those folks in the ad get up onto the 'scaffold', jump or step on the leg braces? :)
Couldn't find the yardstick ot protractor.
Lobby Dosser wrote:

The stretchers between the legs are intended as steps although I'd just as soon climb straight onto the platform seeing as how I'm equipped with long limbs. The yardsticks and protractor are printed right on the work surface, the protractor is located around the drill-thru hole.