Vacuum veneer pump

Page 2 of 3

LOL! No high road here. I'm down in the gutter with shit heads like you. :) But I'm not the one who turned this group into a toilet. It's losers like you and the other circle jerking trolls who did that. Congratulations dickhead.
Unfortunately this not a moderated group, meaning everyone has access. Worthy individuals as well as losers. Just get a good news reader that has good filter functions. I just ignore the losers and appreciate the worthy individuals that take time to reply in a thoughtful manner.

The problem is the Wreck circle jerk of losers like Upscale and Balderstoned have driven almost every truly knowledgeable woodworker out of this group with their trolling. It's a joke now.

Balderstoned
with
Funny how it's just you that is being trolled. I wonder why that could be?
I got bored with him a couple of weeks ago... He's too small to bother with.
On Wed, 10 May 2006 16:37:59 -0400, Village idiot third class "Upscale"
LOL!
wrote in message

Does not have a good news reader? :~)
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Yes, it is unfortunate these kind of people exist. I sure would not have to deal with that fact that every time I looked in the mirror there was a total loser looking back me at like Upscale and Balderstoned deal with every day. These people are under the mistaken premise that they are anonymous, but THEY CAN BE TRACKED DOWN and dealt with in an appropriate manner. Many people do not realize how many tracks they leave going online. One these days they will over step the bounds. For me, I just add them to my kill file.

Compost them?:)

Like, for instance, by calling tech contact Stuart Kendrick (1-206-667-6974) and asking him about the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center net use policy, particularly from IP address 140.107.151.95?
And, is your mail stop J3-400?
On Wed, 10 May 2006 16:46:50 -0600, Village Idiot Third Class Dave Balderstone

Dave, you're COMPOST! <g>
Dave Balderstone wrote:

I suggest you read his post again, if you think he's trolling you.
er
--
email not valid

Enoch Root wrote:

Hmm. On second thought, I take that back.
er
--
email not valid

I find it amusing that he seems to think I post under some illusion of anonymity, considering I use my real name and own my domain.

But he's brighter than you, troll.

Balderstoned ain't the brightest bulb in the string.
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

BTW. A newsreader that has good filtering is Agent found at http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php . When one of the bottom feeders pops up in the newsreader add them to your kill file and you don't have to bother with their dribble.
Just remember the saying, "You can never win an argument with an ignorant individual." They will not be smart enough to know they have lost and will go on and on........
So, again let me thank the ones that do contribute.

I've owned a copy of Agent since 1996. Great news reader. But back on topic. I have plenty of questions about veneering with a vacuum system, but other than Rob Lee I never got any answers here. Rob pointed me to several websites that make the hand pump vacuum system look damned good. I'm going to try one. I am wondering how careful you have to be with the shape of the object being compressed. Can I veneer a box or will the corners damage the bag? Stuff like that.
Everyone who can actually walk the walk appears to have left this group. I don't think a single person who has actually done vacuum veneering has responded to any of the threads on the subject. There was one 'helpful' poster who said vacuum systems leak so you need a pump that runs constantly. That was just plain nonsense. I have some very bumpy veneers set aside as unusable. I have no idea what wood they are but I would love to use them on some of my chessboards and small boxes if I can flatten them.
On Wed, 10 May 2006 14:54:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

"Jimmy",
For someone who admits to never having done it, you seem to know all about it.
I have a vacuum veneering system. I've used it, successfully, more than once. I don't claim to be an expert, but I'd have been happy to share what I do know and have learned by actually doing that kind of work. I've posted a web address where you can see some of my work, in this thread and others.
But after that snide remark, which you made based on information gleaned using your fully developed 3rd grade reading skills, I won't bother to direct any useful information your way. I can tell you wouldn't understand it, much less appreciate it. You're on your own, as far as I am concerned.
Oh, and you're #1 in my KF. Have a nice life.
--
Art

Good for you! Art has a vacuum veneering system and he's used it successfully more than ONCE. Wow!