Vacuum Press & Glue Squeeze-Out

I'm interested in doing some veneering, and bent laminations. It seems that a vacuum press would do for both (rather than use a 2-part form for bent laminations). But I wonder, what about glue squeeze-out, particularly in bent laminations. Do the glues used (U-F and similar resins, in particular) stick to the inside of the bag, or otherwise damage the bag? Is there a strategy for avoiding problems due to squeeze-out?
--
Art

I build my own vacuum press system last year. The bags I've made (from JoeWoodworker.com - no association or affiliation) are of Dura-Max vinyl. I've only used Titebond glues in mine so far, but it doesn't stick to the bag. Other members of our local woodworking group have vacuum systems and none have mentioned having problems with glue sticking to the bag.
That said using wax paper or some other intermediate medium between the glued item and the bag should take care of keeping the glue off the bag.
Paul Proffitt