Used Trend T9E -Query

Hi all. I've seen a Trend T9E 1800W 1/2" router in a nearby 2nd hand shop. The guy behind the counter doesn't know much anything about routers and it seems to have no box or edge guide with it. It has a 1/4" collet in the router head but I don't know if it requires a 1/2" collet or does the 1/4" collet just need to be taken out to receive the 1/2" cutters!

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to