Update - Houston Area Estate Auction w/ Tools

In Dickinson, Tx. A date has been posted for this auction, tomorrow Jan 24th, 10 AM. When the site first listed it, there was no date posted for the pending sale. A few nice tools for someone looking.
http://www.auctionzip.com/TX-Auctioneers/1154.html
I hadn't paid attention to this site, recently, because of having the flu. With relatives in Clear Lake, to visit, also, I had thought to attend. I was particularly interested in the dust collector and Leigh jig.
For anyone interested, you might phone the auctioneer to find out if there is a reserve (minimum starting bid) on the items. Some large items may (usually)have a reserve, the smaller items not. Also, being held mid week, there may not be very many buyers attending.
Sonny
On 1/23/2013 9:43 AM, Sonny wrote:

10 AM. When the site first listed it, there was no date posted for the pending sale. A few nice tools for someone looking.

With relatives in Clear Lake, to visit, also, I had thought to attend. I was particularly interested in the dust collector and Leigh jig.

a reserve (minimum starting bid) on the items. Some large items may (usually)have a reserve, the smaller items not. Also, being held mid week, there may not be very many buyers attending.

Jet 18" band saw, Unisaw Leigh dovetail jig
Some big clips for an automatic. lots of ammo for driving those nails home ;-)
Original fein multimaster looks to be before the tool less version.
I'll take the Jet 18" and leigh jig.
--
Jeff